This is great for breakfast or as a dessert and is packed with protein, fibre and omega-3s. It’s creamy, satisfying and may take you back to the milk puddings your family made!
|1/2 cup||1 cup|
|Chia seeds||2 tablespoons||1/4 cup|
|Vanilla||1/4 teaspoon||1/2 teaspoon|
|Maply syrup||1 tablespoon||2 tablespoons|
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix ingredients together.
- Pour mixture into a dishes or glasses and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight to gel.
- Top with fresh fruit and nuts.
Serving Suggestion: top with berries and toasted almonds or canned peachers and toasted pumpkin seeds
- Replace milk with coconut milk for a tropical flavour
- Add a pinch of cinnamon or mixed spice
- Instead of vanilla, add 1 tablespoon of cocoa for a chocolate hit!