This easy breakfast is high in fibre and is a nice twist to your standard porridge or muesli.
|1/2 cup||1 cup|
|Trim milk||1/2 cup||1 cup|
|Natural yoghurt||1/2 cup||1 cup|
- Place oats, milk and yoghurt into a container with a lid.
- Stir well and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning mix through or top with any of these variations.
- mashed or chopped banana
- grated apple or pear
- stewed or canned fruit
- fresh or frozen berries
- pumpkin or sunflower seeds
- chopped nuts
- choppped banana, berries and sliced almonds
- grated apple, sultanas and a dusting of cinnamon