These yummy muffins can be served cold or warm.
(Makes 12 regular sized muffins or 24 mini muffins)
1 ½ cups flour
1 T baking powder
2 T cocoa
½ cup sugar
½ cup chocolate chips or drops
⅓ cup melted margarine or butter
1 cup milk
1 egg, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 190º C.
- Lightly grease 1 set of muffin tins with a pastry brush and oil or oil spray.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt margarine and add to milk and beaten egg.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Spoon into greased muffin tins and bake in a moderate oven for 15-20 minutes.